www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bangkok - Day 4

Day 4 @ Bangkok (19-22Sept2011)












Last day of shopping at Bangkok and its my birthday too !
Went our hotel nearby and Platinum mall as Annie was looking for bow tie, and we went a lot of shops to find that pink bow tie.
In between i bought some gifts for my friends.

Then accompanied Annie to Siam to get her photo albums then went over to MBK to get some more goodies so that i could give to my friends.
Oh ya, there is this bubble tea stall that sell really fantastic cocoa milk ! :D
After that went over to her house to get some stuffs before taking cab to her house nearby because she want to buy Truimph and Wacoal.

some snacks i tried at MBK.






Then we went back to Platinum mall to collect the bow tie and had some shopping.
And because she had a list of things to buy, both of us didn't manage to get our lunch and dinner!
Was hungry and tired running around.
After that, we quickly cabbed to the hotel to take our luggage and went over to Airport.

Reached airport and packed our luggage before checking in.
Met Baobao and her sis in the custom then accompanied Annie to have her dinner.
I am so broke that time, so i decided to have mine in ThaiAirway.
Finally i am heading back to Bangkok and by that time i only left 1hour to spend my birthday in SG.

Thanks mummy for coming down to fetch me at airport! *Touched*
But no cake for my birthday! :(
Only will have my birthday cake the next day on my chalet~

No comments: