www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finally i get to sell one machine today !
at least i felt better a bit. =D
and Adriano came to find me during my break today.
thank for coming all the way down !
went to find my dearest Baobao and Stella after my work.
took a few pictures with them and of course they are so busy taking pictures with all the passerby.




anyway coming tuesday will be a very tiring day for me cause there is promotion on CK Tang so there will be discount for Martello Coffee Machine.
think is 15% discount with additional rebate if you have citibank CK tang membercard.
i will be doing full day (10am-10pm) during Tuesday, hope that my sales will be good~~~
If you want to purchase coffee machine then is a really good deal to purchase it on either tue or wed if not there will be no more discount already !

No comments: