www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, December 04, 2009

Sorry for not updating much because i am really busy with work !
Having promotion on my product since thurs till sun.
so had been working for long hours.
today i am also super rush ! because of promotion so i did'nt take off for my cousin's wedding.
But i only leave early to rush down for the wedding dinner.

so after my work, i cabbed down to Furama Riverfront Hotel.
and thank my Mummy to bring all my clothes and other stuffs to change.
had a great day at the hotel with all the food served and i am super full !
somemore it is after 8pm when we start eating so many dishes !!!! So i guess my weight gonna be increasing a bit !! =(
my brother ! handsome right ? hahahs

me. brother. cousin (he is hongkong ppl wor !)

the whole lot of people.











my mummy !!

my family (+ big brother in NS)









































No comments: