www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 09, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BAOBAO GIRLFRIEND !!


I hope you did enjoy your birthday celebration with us and the birthday present !
Count back, is about 4 years knowing you and you helped me a lot.
What is wrong and should not do. You are there for me when I needed you.
I know sometime I am a lil stubborn but afterall I still respect what you say.
I love you Baobao girlfriend.

The plan was not successfully, I was supposed to be late while they meet up first.
Then told them I will be late and appear with present and birthday cake.
Ended up together with Bi, met up Baobao & Stella to cabbed over to Orchard.
Not intend for any surprise since is already late.

We went to Heeren to have our lunch, or probably dinner at Waraku Casual Dining.
And thanks to Edwin's sister for the treat on our dinner.
Ordered quite many dishes all together and we were so full after eating.
























time to open her birthday present !
























loves..


After dinner, went Cineleisure a while and we decided to go boat quay.
Bi went home first while the rest of us cabbed to boat quay.
We were suppose to go V3 but end up we went to Eskimo, a very very cold bar.
All of us were given coat to wear since the temperature in the bar is so cold.
Is the first time, all of us went in to this special bar.
In between when we were drinking, Edwin actually asked the bartender to make a "birthday cake" for Baobao.
And of course there is alcohol mixed together with ice cream.




















After our drink, Stella and I cabbed back home.

No comments: