www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 06, 2010



My life is getting more and more boring.
Because i got no work at all for this holiday which means i don't have much money to spend.
And thats why i don't really go shopping though !
Mostly my holiday were spent meeting my boyfriend and sometime my friends.
Nowadays getting more and more tight cash due to friend's birthday !!!!!
Sometime just wish that i am rich so that money will never be a problem.

Next week to Child's Eye (3D ghost movie).
Next week to Rainie Yang concert and till now i still don't know whether i will be going. Hope money drop from the sky ! =X
Two weeks more and school will be starting again, scored 313 for my gpa and i am successfully proceed to next semester.
Time to put in effort for my studies on second semester because i had been slacking for my whole first semester.

No comments: