www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010


IS OFFICIALLY END OF TERM TEST !
3 days of paper and finally to a end and time to start for holiday !
Two special day in between, christmas eve and 2011 countdown but both day i am working.
Sadly, no countdown for me this year :(

Yeas, is after test with two week plus of holiday but is nothing good though !
Cause i have about 3 project in the mean time !
TROUBLESOME !
At night, went over to Hougang to have class BBQ.
I guess i had missed quite many class outing, not that i am anti but because i am busy most of the time they had class outing !






Can see you there is two circle growing ? I used my camera w/flash to take this picture.
And it actually reflect the light.
THIS IS A BAT ! :D it almost camouflage.
















a must for BBQ.


This time really enjoyed myself chatting with them.
A lot of craps and gossip about.
It will be probably 2011 when all of us will be seeing each other again...


One.


Two.


Three.


Four.


And lastly, Five.






Is raining heavily again.


All of us hide in the shelter...














With my beloved classmate.


No comments: