www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

My lovely boyfriend came to surprise me yesterday !
He lied to me that he need me to help his friend get some maple thingy at 7 Eleven.
So i actually believed and went down reluctantly because at the start i am not willing to go down.
Then when i am still not in my good mood, i saw my dear at the 7 Eleven.
This is the really first time that i was really surprised by him without thinking that he will be here.

I still thought that he may appear and surprise me the next day but not today ! :D
Such a sweet boyfriend ! Finally your surprise plan was succeed. Haha

Today headed over to Bugis with Stella for a Casting.
And then shopped at Bugis street with her for a while.
After that i went off to Suntec for an event.

Worked for roughly two hour and not forgetting the pay is really good with a nice organiser.
It was actually a company's D&D, another girl and me was hired to take photos with the people there.
I was wearing a Police Uniform costume while another girl was wearing Jap School Uniform.




After event, went to find Joanna and had my supper !
Oh Gosh, is seriously long since i really had a heavy supper !
Had Fish N Chip and Iced Chocolate with Whipped Cream.
My fats is coming back to my tummy ! :(
Time to workout more !

No comments: