www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Taipei Travel Guide Book




I am here to update my blog ! :D
Just for a short post though, as i will like to introduce you guys to check out this book if you are going Taipei for your holiday.

Few days back, mummy bought me this Taipei travel guide book which can be purchased at Kunokuniya.
She went a few times and look through the book, so she feel that this book is the best for me.
To add a little more detail what is roughly in the book....


It focus more on mrt route, and those famous part of the station like Xi Men, Zhongxiao Fuxing, XinBeiTou and Danshui will be included in a small map.
The best part is they will introduce you the shop like Hello Kitty Restaurant, Jay Chou Restaurant quite clearly with the direction, timing and info on the shop.
I love it as they put those restaurant into numbers so that we can find the restaurant through the map, mrt station can also be find on the map.


Saw the Hello Kitty in the map ? It is the Hello Kitty Restaurant !
Can't wait to go there ! Everything Hello Kitty. :D
And in the book, they also show me where is the Hello Kitty Villa, where you can stay but is quite troublesome to go down.
In the book also show TaoYuan Airport where there is one part which is Hello Kitty dreamland.






BigTom ice cream restaurant that i seen it in "Hai Pai Tian Xin" where Rainie always went there during her unhappy time...
I guess if there is time, i will go check it out, heard the ice cream is really nice. :D


And yeas, this is Jay Chou's restaurant. Quite cool !
The restaurants have his photos and more...




Lastly this are the freebies i got at the Taiwan Tourism Board.
Might not be able to go to the National Palace Museum as my trip is kind of rush..




And some Taiwan goodies that Baobao bought from me during her Taiwan trip. :)
Thanks my dear.








With Yinjie Kor.
Love spending with them and my classmates because i feel relax.
And yeas, went Bugis yesterday because of my craving for soup spoon and waffles.
Many thanks to Yinjie, Ben, Weian & Jolene to accompany me walking around to get my craving done. :D
No makeup to Bugis because i went straight after school. :) And i am actually really tired after lessons but no choice, I want to eat Soup Spoon. Hahaa
Anyway also bought mummy a Versace's perfume.

No comments: