www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Picnic @ Marina Barrage

Last friday, went over to Taiwan Tourism Board at Shenton Way to collect freebies.
So for those people who are travelling to Taiwan, do remember to go down to collect freebies provided you have to show your air ticket and hotel confirmation.
Anyway for this time round, they gave me a Youyu card(is for their bus & mrt transport) and National Palace Musuem ticket.

Was kind of rush to go there so i took a cab down and collected quite many information at the tourism board, i should say is really a good place to consult before you go Taiwan. :)
After that met XinYi and we cabbed to Marina Barrage.










Went there for picnic with our classmates also a celebration for Cecelia's birthday. :D
Everybody is studying in school on the friday but our class is having our picnic ! HAHA
So yeas, i baked a chocolate cake and brought there as one of the food.
Stayed there till around 6pm and we left to City Hall.

































We went to Burger King for dinner and then I left to work while the rest went home.
Everybody seems so tired on that day.


The days to Taiwan is getting nearer ! :D And thanks mummy that sponsored me $500 for my taiwan trip, she also bought me a taipei travel guide book so that it is easier for me. Love my mummy so much !
Anyway my schedule for taipei trip had finally planned finish ! :DD

No comments: