www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 25, 2009

ILOVEYOU







met my dearest Baby to Raffles City Shopping Centre.
bought him a crumpler bag
then we went to BUGIS, and Baby had his lunch.

met weiquan and alex
watched movie "17 Again" at ILUMA, the new shopping centre at Bugis
after that shopped around at bugis street and saw Alson

Thank ahShan for this friendship band that she make herself. =D

ILUMA Shopping Mall~

The Cinema "Filmgrade"


stupid, look so fat -.=

<3>



didnt saw any dress or tops that catch my attention.
so down to Cineleisure, but the dress that i like do not have my size !
GOSH, baby is already very tired and not in a good mood.
but i wanna buy something at least
then we headed to FarEastPlaza, finally bought a top and skirt.


the emo Weiquan "maomaoshu"

back home at 10plus. thank my dearest baby for sending me home.
& thank to Baby, MaoMaoShu and BueyGanAlex for accompany to walk here and there =DD

No comments: