www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 04, 2009

SINGAPORE IS SMALL





meet up with Gary, Chinyong and Andy to study.
but ended up we did'nt. went to have my lunch @ LongJohnSilver, Gosh it was so heaty!
after that walked to tampines 400plus and slacked around.
bored and no where to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus i had been moodless the whole day.

my friend was like constantly cheering me up and telling me not to cry or sad.
super thank to Gary, Chinyong, Andy, Jiahui and Nichelle ! thank for all your accompany~

ended up Jiahui came to meet me and went to JURONG POINT to meet Nichelle.
it was extremely far at another end of our journey !! and it took us about 1hour to attain there.
when i reached there, i was like WOAH....
the place is so big and beautiful, their toilets is like so hi-tech as it flush by scanning your hand, COOL RIGHT ?
there is so many shops that i did'nt even see before too ~~~
mirrors in the cubicle~

can see a hand sign, just scan your hand and it will flush !

anyway bought some sushi, biscuits, chocolate chip cookies.
the place was like so new to me. :P but just so unfamiliar to the west area.
is like a feeling where the people are so different. -.= Okay i am just so.........
Done with all my shopping and we is time to go home, we were all fatigued.
reached back home at 11plus
the sushi only cost me $3plus =DD
this cookie is nice, baobao girlfriend give me eat before's =D
all the food she intro is always nice ! =DD
& i think this cookies taste quite great =DD

No comments: