www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 09, 2009

my mood was totally spoiled when i heard it.
don't know i should to be sad or to be angry, or what should i do ?
why is it so unreasonable ?!
do you have to keep saying me and like till so ridiculous.
do you know i feel so sad when i heard that you did say bad about me.
what the hell is this all about ? hurting others feeling.

and to another person, i think you seriously have a bad impression on me.
are you just thinking too much ? thinking till you want to don't like me ?
whatever is who say bad words about me.
I just felt so sad when i know is you who say it, and i don't really believe.
I just felt so sad when i know that you eventually say together with that person, i thought you was a sweet person. I did'nt know you will like that.

& it really make me think that appearance won't see how bad or good a person's heart is.
you will never know what he or she will say behind you ?
maybe time for you all to be more mature and not at there crapping. talking like so stupid stuff.
don't know what i can say. but i just felt being so stupid, stupid, stupid and stupid.
just wanted to venge my anger out here.
I FELT REALLY SAD TO HEAR THAT !

2 comments:

West said...

Dont care about what people talking.
just be yourself.

Serene said...

Thank a lot yeas !
i am now not really being affected.
thank for the comment !!! =D
tag me at my tagboard yeas =D