www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, September 17, 2010






Make this Snowskin mooncake and Shanghai mooncake yesterday.





Headed to Cineleisure for advance birthday celebration with JingFeng and Weiboon while Yinjie and Ben surprised me at there with my birthday present!
Baby also bought me a couple ring when he met me there.
We went to KPool first while waiting for the rest to reach.

Bi look so tired ! =(

Ben & Yinjie



my two kor.















my birthday present

Waraku Japanese Restaurant at Orchard.







Caren. Me. Felicia





JingFeng & Felicia



We went over to Waraku for our dinner when everybody reached.
Thanks Bi for the treat and i guess he really spent a lot nowadays to let me have a full & sumptuous meal.











my both crazy kor !

but i love this ebi fried !

















Curry Katsu Don





Time for ice cream !





I love my dearest Bi !





Caren. Inez. Felicia. Me ~















the couples.













Bi went off first, and i went over with the rest to Sakura.
Something unhappy happen after a while and probably i am the one wrong this time.
I know i am not understanding enough this time.
And because my unhappiness, i spoiled my kor's mood. I just feel so sorry to him because he planned for me my birthday.










Headed back home a while later.
I am sorry to Bi and Kor.
Now i know how much Bi love me ! =D
& thanks for this couple ring.


Recalled back to 2008, I had never missed celebrating my birthday with them.
2008 was at Weiboon's house bbq.
2009 was at Jingfeng's house steamboat.
And this year was at Orchard. =)
But every year goes by, the number of people is getting lesser and lesser.
Luckily my kor is still always there.
However, this year birthday seems to be more boring than last year....

No comments: