www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2010






Met Baobao, Stella & Edwin to Siglap
While we were traveling there, the conversation starts:

Baobao: I thought Thursday is your birthday instead ?
Stella: huh ? Tomorrow is your birthday ? (blaming Baobao) See lah, you remember wrong !

Serene: (listening to them quietly) (thinking is they joking, or is it real)


We went to a restaurant for some small snacks and chill out.
And during conversation, Stella start to say again and blame Baobao for remembering the wrong date of my birthday.
The acting continues... (but i was kept in the dark)




















Then after eating finish, we went over to Vie Bar which is Edwin's working place for some wine, beer and snacks.
When we reached, we went inside first because is still too early.
Ordered white wine, cheese sticks, oysters, french fries...
















Then a while later, they suggested to sit outside so we went out and i just sit down without expecting that they actually planned....
So the acting continues....


Baobao: Sorry, i really thought is Thursday. We help you celebrate on Thursday instead alright ? A belated one ?
Stella: Yeas, make yourself free on that day. You go see what present you want then the 3 of us share money and buy for you.
Serene: Thursday got Rainie's autograph session !!! I think forget it, don't celebrate bah since is already over. (i start to really believe them and felt upset)

Edwin: Don't go see Rainie nah, come meet us....

Baobao: Don't so upset, later i find a bunny in the bar to make you happy ok ?
Serene: (i feel blur at this part)


And because it is getting late and i started to really believe that they forget about it.
Felt rather upset because last year all my friend were there to celebrate for me but this year everything since going bad.
Suddenly Edwin went into the bar, and i was engrossed talking to Baobao and Stella so i did not noticed anything.


The seat i was seating is really good to surprise me because when he walk out i won't see anything. My back is facing the entrance.
That is when Edwin took out the cake and they suddenly sang Happy Birthday song to me.
I really burst out of tears because i really being surprised by them and didn't expected all this.
And they say: We will never forget your birthday. How is it possible to forget it.
I really touched and keep crying. And is my first birthday cake and probably the only one ?









After that Stella took out a flowery skirt and gave it to me for present and first thing came into my mind was serious ? Because i afraid that i won't wear it. But i promised to wear it one day.
Then Baobao took out a Dior 5 color Eyeshadow for me.


















Baobao: Ok lah, serious one. This is then the present we 3 shared for you.
Baobao took out a small bag which show the word "Swarovski".
Then they tell me to open it myself to see what it is. I was really touched, i didn't expect they bought this and didn't expect they have the time because i see all of them were busy recently.
I opened out and saw this Gold & Silver Heart-shaped Necklace.
I really appreciate it a lot !




























Baobao: Oh shit ! you close your eyes!
Serene: huh ? what ?

Baobao: Just close your eyes

Stella: (cover my eyes)

Serene: (thinking what is it about) (and i started to feel something on my head)

I used my hand to took it down and it is a bunny hairband !
That's why she said just now, a bunny to entertain me.
and it ended up become a tool for my photos. =D
promised if i have photoshoot, i will bring it to my photoshoot !























Photo-taking after that and chatted till 10plus before we cabbed back home.
Thanks to them to plan this birthday surprise ! I am happy of course and thanks to the 3 of you.
And don't worry, i love the present ! =D
Not forgetting my dearest Baobao Girlfriend who had been celebrating birthday for me since 2007 without fail. I appreciate it a lot ! I love you and them ! =D












No comments: