www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

SENTOSA !

I am here to update my a proper post for my blog ! Is like finally uh ?
Because i had been busy with my exams and now everything ended but only holidays till 24 October.
I need jobs for my holiday ! Admin Jobs if possible ?

Last Saturday, headed to Sentosa with Lennon, Ben, Weiboon and JingFeng !
And of course my beloved boyfriend came along too just that he came at a later time.
I had a great day with them !
Although exams is around the corner but i still went out because Ben is going oversea soon for his NS thingy.
I did feel guilty after whole day of playing because Monday is my exams.
But after all, my exams were quite alright. Hopefully can pass for all the subjects and score good results.... =D
























































No comments: