www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Taipei - Day 5

DAY 5 @ TAIPEI (6-10May2011)

I am here to update on my last day in Taipei ! Sorry for the long delay as i have been really busy with my school projects, exams....
Last day when i wake up, my dear was sick and he had vomited and having diarrhea since the night time. I feel so pity of him because the feeling is really bad to sick during overseas but still lucky is the last day.

We extended the check out time for the hotel since my dear is really feeling terrible. I went down of the hotel to look for pharmacy to buy medicine for him. And i actually saw this Yu's Almond Tofu shop which look like quite nice so i got myself one Almond Tofu.
Went back to the hotel and try it, is really nice ! The smooth, slurpy and soft texture of the almond tofu with the nice almond milk is really great. I hope i could buy back for my mummy..
Anyway i got this delicious maggi mee back as my friend told me inside have real beef meat. :D






Yi Du Zhan Maggi Mee have the real beef inside and the flavor of the maggi mee really taste great ! :D


After resting at the hotel for a few hours, we went to Xi Men Ding to have our lunch at the Maid Cafe but baby have no appetite. We didn't really finish up the food and the food taste quite average too. Anyway inside if you want to take picture with the maid, you have to pay for taking photo with them. Frankly speaking, there is only 2 or 3 girls inside the Maid Cafe.




















I think beef is really common in Taiwan ! I still love the most is the beef noodle that i had ate on the second day at Taipei.








After our lunch, i went to have a try of the Cold Stone ice cream since Taiwan is cheaper than Singapore. But i still prefer the BigTom ice cream texture instead ! How i wish Big Tom ice cream is in Singapore. We went back to our hotel and rest at the basement to wait for picked up as we booked from the hotel.




The chauffeur for sending us to hotel reached and then off to Airport.
I should say the chauffeur is really a friendly and nice person, is great to know him but it will be much more better if i had know him while coming Taiwan so that he can introduce many great places.
At last, we reached Airport and it seems so quiet and like remote places but is really their airport. Seeing their airport, i can really say Singapore really maintain well of our airport.














We went airport earlier because of this special place ! HELLO KITTY PARADISE. LOL!
Is inside the airport terminal 2. So after check in, i walk all the way to see this place where you can relax and wait for boarding plane. Is really cute with hello kitty seats, playground, children corner, telephone corner and also the Hello Kitty shop that sell many cute stuffs. :D


































Its time for departure... flying back to Singapore..
Anyway i reached Singapore around midnight 2am so didn't manage to wake up for school on the next day. :X

Hope you all enjoyed my post on the trip to Taipei and i hope it help as a guideline for your trip if you are going. Because i understand is really irritating to research and research from internet and is really headache. I prefer reading people's blog on guideline of other countries rather than researching through internet. :D

My next trip will be ZhuHai & Macau. I will be heading over to HongKong also. This time is with my mummy for her company trip from 20Aug to 23Aug. I think i won't be really spending as i just want to relax myself but sad to say is on my study week. Which means after coming back from overseas, i will have my exams on the following week ! I know i am a bit crazy, i don't wish to go already because afraid of not enough time but i guess i got no choice since is too late to change. I should make it a fun trip then~

No comments: