www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, July 18, 2011

Ginvera Blogger Event

A day out with Baobao and Stella for Ginvera blogger event.
I went to help up Baobao though.
I guess that is the last blogger event i went, time don't allow me to do so much stuffs at times.
And my email have changed ! I could not email all those ppl who send me for blogger events, movie invitation and even events job !! :( Please take note that my email have changed to serenetan93@gmail.com

Anyway some of the photos at Ginvera blogger event. And i saw Junying there too ! It was probably a year ago since i last saw her at my first paid photoshoot so we had a small chit chat. She is still so pretty and nice girl. :)

Put a false lashes only, didn't put any foundation.. Helping up with Baobao makeup tutorial.


Junying~








Baobao & Stella


After applying some eyeliner, bb cream and foundation~ :D



Some photos on my class bbq gathering ~
Did oreo cheesecake for Eliot and Christopher birthday.


with the girls~ i look so ugly because of my nude face..

No comments: