www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sakae Sushi & Beach Culture

A day out with my dear for lunch @ Sakae Sushi.
I can't remember this is how many times i eat at this restaurant with him, he is seriously a sushi lover. Haha ! Before knowing him, i didn't even eat before at Sakae Sushi because i only eat those crabmeat sushi but now i am trained to eat more different types. :D
I still remember last time when my friend ask me to eat at Sakae Sushi, i will always say no.






He is also part of it that make me so busy ! I have to take care of him because one to two months back, he had a bike accident. His hand is still on cast..
And he actually got into an accident when it was going to be my term test that time ! Making me so busy and in the same time have to study.


recover as soon as possible piggy !





Another day out with my dearest gf, Baobao.
We went out that day for a job interview at Changi Airport, both of us clear the first interview.
But i could only continue the other two interview after my birthday and i don't have the feel to work for DFS already because i seriously don't like to go interview! :(
After that, we went to Watercross Beach Culture to chill out and have our dinner.
Is a good place to chill out and some ROM wedding is also held at there.
And the best thing is their food menu have CHOCOLATE FONDUE ! I didn't see this before at any bar though.
For your info, the bar is located in Pasir Ris Park. :)
























No comments: