www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY, GRANDMA, YAOWEI, JUNWEI !!!





i woke up at 2plus today, so long did'nt get to sleep for such a long hour already.
prepared and off to my cousin house with my family.
somehow it is bored, listening to songs throughout.
finally my mum reached my cousin house after her work then we start to cut cake.
but my shy mummy do not want to cut cake tgt so only my grandma cut cake.

happy birthday grandma !


happy birthday mummy !

around 9pm, i headed off and wanted to go meet chaichee they all.
but ended up cause they going off from lavender soon so i waited at bedok awhile to see where will they be going after that.
ended up i am stuck at bedok inter for 30mins and i am losing my patience.
then ahhao told me to go find him at chaichee first, after that i found out that they going crossfire ! -.= and the rest was at katong.

got no choice and headed to crossfire with them.
i guess it is somehow bored lor ? my day are spoilt, should be a fun day since so many people birthday but i was like so bored whole day without entertainment.
reached back home around 12plus.

No comments: