www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, August 17, 2009

i am so pissed off with my msn !!
wanted to sign in but i cant because it tend to sign out after awhile which is so irritating.
cant even had a proper chat with friends.
and when i sign in, not all the friends online appear online in my contacts, it will slowly pop out one by one on the right side of the com till it all flooded.

i am getting out of mind already, somehow don't have the thought of going poly.
maybe because my English and Science is too weak that i dont think there is hope anymore.
guess need to have a best teacher to teach me till i can really score well on it ?
i guess this two subject will be the one pulling me down.
seriously got no idea why i dont have the mood for exams, is like dont have the feeling that is coming. i am trying my best to force myself for studying because friday is English and Social Studies paper.

before i go sleep, here to upload some pic
Christina, Jacintha, me, April

Jacintha ~

No comments: