www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, August 31, 2009

Today school is having Teacher's Day celebration so i skipped school today ! =X
and i did'nt went back to primary school.
was thinking back, during my primary school i do not know what am i doing everyday.
but just so obedient and went school everyday and i remember that i don't really have much friends too.

& a big weakness of me that is i do not dare to talk out loud, do not dare to say my rights.
i am always afraid, afraid teacher call me answer question, afraid presentation, afraid afraid & afraid. i just don't have confidence on myself.
sometime friends even took me like a laughter when i just come in secondary school.
i could see everything but i did'nt say it out at all.

i guess everything became better after sec 3 and i know the reasons.
& i know who are really there for me when i needed.
life is so realistic.





photos credited to Kensuke

No comments: