www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 20, 2009

stress, stress & stress !
so much thing coming up, just finished my English O level Oral.
don't know is the results good or not ?
because i got a quite some stop or 'er', really hope it can score slightly higher than pass because i know is more hard for me to score on paper !

why must English be the most impt subject ! and it is my weakest subject ?!
if i had been trying hard to get the basic of Eng since primary school, guess there will be no problems for now. Pray hard that the examiners is kind enough to me.
anyway the picture is about students in camp, and the conversation is about the job you want to do and what your opinion on cities life.

i hate the cities life question, because i ownself don't even know what cities life really mean ! till now i still don't know.
tml is my prelim for English Paper 1 and Social Studies and there is a lot more for me to memorise for SS. and tml is the day i have to confirm whether i want to retake my Chinese !
Last year in secondary school is really stress ?!





Photos credited to Kelvin, William and one more photographer.

No comments: