www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 19, 2010

18 August 2010

When i woke up from my sleep, somebody knock the door.
And my brother opened the door.
Surprisingly, Bi came over to find me.
Though he slept early the day before but he make his trip down to find me today.

I know Bi treat me really good, but sometime i guess i am just thinking too much to make myself worried.
I rest a while more before i prepared and went to Tampines Mall with Bi.
Went to find Baobao, Stella and Edwin to pass them all the presents i had bought for them in HongKong.

Then went to Sakae Sushi to have our dinner.
I was so full after the dinner, both of us actually eat till $60plus.
After dinner, we were supposed to watch movie but it was kinda late.
Then we went to find Baobao, Stella and Edwin again to chill at Coffee Bean before we went home.
Thanks Bi for the dinner treat and sending me back home. =D





applied a light make up today. fake lashes and foundation. =D



Bi doing stupid face ! =X












No comments: