www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hong Kong - Day 4

HongKong - Day 4 (14-17Aug2010)





Woke up in the morning and went to our hotel's nearby to have our breakfast.
We went back to the hotel after our breakfast because we have to check out by 12pm and gather at the hotel lounge.













After that, we went to shop again because we only have to reach the airport by 6pm so we have to return to the hotel at 5pm.

We went to Tsim Sha Tsui and shopped for gifts for my friends and my brother.
My mum decided for very long and finally agreed to buy the clothes that i think it suit my brother.
It was quite expensive as one clothes cost $80 and we actually bought two for my elder brother and second brother.

see how cool is this shop !!! Manchester Restaurant Bar.









Then we rushed down to MongKok again.
I went to New Town Mall again and wanted to buy my slippers but unfortunately don't have my size.
Walked a while and went back to our hotel's nearby to have dinner before gathering back at the hotel.

Yeas ! dinner at "Australia Milk Company" again !








When we were on the bus heading to the airport, i suddenly remembered that i misplace my brother's clothes at some shop in New Town Mall.
I couldn't stop my tears when i found out because i seriously wanted to give that two clothes for my brother. I felt so useless because i went all the way to HongKong yet i didn't get anything for my brother. The feeling is really terrible and i seriously hate it to be forgetful.
Why do i have to be forgetful at this time ? I actually even wanted to go back myself just to find it. I just felt really sorry to my brother. =(

My trip back to Singapore make me feel so terrible and upset.
Its not a happy trip for me though.


Next trip should be either Taiwan or Thailand ! =D
Hopefully can go on the next year March or April time.
And i hope to go together with my brothers and boyfriend ! =D

No comments: