www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Yesterday was a great day for me because my boyfriend came to school and surprised me.
Though is a surprise, but my six sense is accurate cause i already guessed that he will come over.
Bi even came into my school to surprise me. He waited for me to finish my project with my friends then we went over to Tamp Mall.

Walked around and had our dinner at Ajisen Ramen before going watch movie.
We watch "Old Cow Vs Tender Grass", is a great comedy ! =D
After movie was already 9plus and he sent me back home.
Is so sweet of Bi to surprise me !


Today was a long day for me !!!
From 10am to 6pm but after today, everything will pass very fast because i only left 3 days in school. And everyday only need to stay in school for 2 to 4hours.
I had my presentation today so i was in wearing formal in school.

After my presentation, met up with Stella for a catch up.








No comments: