www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hong Kong - Day 1

HongKong - Day 1 (14-17Aug2010)

Time to update my blog for the last 4days when i was away !
And to be true, I am not as happy as I expected to be.
Probably I miss my boyfriend and friends. The feeling is weird when you are not familiar with that whole country and you only have one people to rely on.

I went to HongKong with my Mum because of her company's oversea trip.
But i think it didn't really have much different because we were with her colleague only when we board the plane.

However, when we reach our hotel, everybody have to walk their own. Just don't really like some of my mum's colleague though ! Some of them are just simply selfish. I will never want to follow with them though. Luckily, is still almost the same as Singapore.















Left Singapore at 6plus am and reached HongKong at 11am.
Stayed at BP International Hotel which is located at Kowloon.
Our hotel is situated at a good location cause we only have to take one to two stop of train and we will reach MongKok, Central and Tsim Sha Tsui. All this places is good for shopping and visits.

bought this special edition of Pocky.








Once we reached there, we went to ate Wonton Mee







And i bought this drink. I heard from my friend that the pure mango is nice but i didn't ordered that so i think it taste ok only. But i believe this shop is quite famous. Saw a lot of this similar shop when i walk around in HongKong.


Followed by eating at this Australia Milk. I love this to the max !

"Dan Bai Dun Xian Nai"

the long queue !!!!



I ate this 3 times at HK since it is at my hotel nearby.


After that we went to MongKok for shopping !!!



the streets are crowded !






Then we went to eat Dim Sum near ladies market.







Their vinegar for "xiao long bao" is red in color.
But all this dishes we ordered is not nice except the "Zhu Chang Fen"





Only this dishes taste the nicest ! Their Zhu Chang Fen have a good texture.


Continue shopping at ladies market after our dim sum.




And followed by having our dessert !
This shop's dessert taste really great ! Is so much better than Singapore one.
Hope that Singapore will have this store.





Durian crepe !

Glutinous Rice with Mango !

I love this two dishes to the max !!!


After dessert, continue shopping and went back to hotel around 11pm.
TIRED, TIRED AND TIRED !
Stay tune to my update for Day 2....

No comments: