www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Chinese New Year - Day 2 & 3

Chinese New Year Day 2 & 3

This two day was spent together with baby.

Bought this couple shirt online. I prefer this type because is slightly more special.
He wear one is a top and for me is a dress.
Bought this pair of couple shirt at $29.90 only ! Cheap right ? :D






I think next time take photo with baby should put concealer to cover his dark eye circles !!!
So obvious !









Day 2, I went over to his AhYi's place and some of his relative place to bai nian.
Baby played mahjong during the evening at his relative place and I look at him for 2hour plus but still I don't understand how mahjong is being play. :X
I think I am a bit slow but no point to learn because i don't like to gamble.

Sometime i think that is kind of waste $$ when some game like Blackjack is mostly by luck.
When you are bad luck you can lost a lot money but when you are having good luck you can earn a lot. But you won't know when is bad or good right ?
So in the end you may lost and win plus you can't even make sure to win so what is the point ?
I guess to me, working is more realistic than gambling.
I am not those kind that don't gamble at all just that i don't really like :)
As many people say, one year once still ok BUT never addict to it !


Day 3, i went together with baby and his family to his father's boss's house for bai nian.
And again baby gamble, while i sit down to watch TV.
Sometime I can say that, CNY is quite boring for me cause i seldom gamble so in the end eat and watch TV.
This actually make me grow fatter and fatter !!! :(

After that, we went to Jurong Point for a mini shopping.
I bought a slipper and a formal top since i need the top for my upcoming presentation.
After that, we went back to baby's place to rest a while and watched TV again as there is so many interesting movie.

Had our snacks at Carl's Junior. Stupid baby. haha


Obviously i don't have such a big appetite when 2 hours ago i just ate.
I eat the fries and baby eat the burger.
First time trying this Chilli Cheese Beef Fries but it don't really taste nice. It taste like indian food.

Around evening time, went over to his friend place for bai nian and then again is gamble.
But this time i did play a bit, because my baby is the banker..
And i am not in a good luck, lose about going to $20. :X
went off around midnight.

PS. I want to watch movie !!! So many nice movie but I did not even watch one of it.
Shaolin, The Green Hornet, all the CNY movies ! I want to watch all of the movie !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI MAY I KNOW WHERE YOU BUY YOUR COUPLE CLOTHES FROM?YOU VERY CUTE !!

Anonymous said...

hello,whats jovin link?(=

Anonymous said...

Where you got your couple tee?! :>

Serene said...

Hey, jovin link is http://www.jovinyxy.blogspot.com