www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Sorry for neglecting my blog for about one week.
I am seriously too busy with school, school and school.
Last week finished a total of 6 test !
Is kind of irritating when the following week is Chinese New Year !
I guess all Polytechnic students don't enjoy their CNY at all because there are seriously too much stuffs need to be done.

And thats not all ! Next week i have 3 presentation and 1 test !
Can you imagine how tightly packed am I ? Almost going crazy because of school !
CNY week still have to do project and study for next week !!! ARGH ! :(
Anyway there are still photos that I had not updated !!!

Last Saturday replaced Stella for her event as MBS's greeter.
A day without my Panasonic Camera, because lent it to my friend for her SUPER JUNIOR
CONCERT !
And I realize i can't live without camera whenever I am going our !
I will feel damn uncomfortable !
In the end brought my brother's DSLR camera along. :D

Photos:



Kaelyn & Felicia








Jacqueline












With the rest of the girls. More photos will be updated once i received from others :)




And after event, went over to Pasir Ris to Annie's birthday celebration with baby! :)
A mini BBQ session but unfortunately is raining so it changed to be a indoor one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR PRETTY ANNIE !







PS. REDEEM YOUR FREE LOVE MORE MASK SAMPLE NOW !
WHILE STOCK LAST*
->CLICK HERE

OFF TO REUNION DINNER LATER ON....

2 comments:

Shalyn said...

hi..been so long since i visited your blog
went back to belumi to search for your blog name la.lol

HAPPY CNY!

can i ask how you get event jobs ah? those that are held in some sort of expo right? the one you wear football tee or sumsung tee?
thanks!

Serene said...

Hi, glad to see you reading my blog again! :)
Happy CNY too !
Normally some is from agent, some through friends and some can be search from internet. :D