www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, February 21, 2011

Brief Update

I am back here to update my blog~
Last week only have 3 days of school and started my study break.
I only left with my main exam and I am officially having school holiday.
One paper on this coming Friday another two paper on Next Mon.
Pray hard it will be easy because i know that this semester i did not work hard at all.



Curly hair or Straight hair suit me more ?





Last Wed was suppose to go for a commercial casting but last min client canceled.
And for the rest of the week was spent with baby.
Friday working with Annie for Tiger Beer Crystal Roving.
Sat at baby's house for steamboat and went to Jurong Hill around midnight.
Didn't take any photos cause I didn't bring my camera along.

Bear with me for one more week as I have to study for this week !
Overdued pictures:








Time to back for Revision ! :)
Finally will be meeting Baobao & Stella coming Wednesday too !

No comments: