www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Chinese New Year - Day 1

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !
The day that most of us is looking forward to !
Because it means getting Red Packet and everyone will have more $.

Every year the routine is the same for me.
As usual, Chinese New Year eve was at my relative place for Reunion Dinner :D
After our Reunion Dinner, I will always watch TV all the way till late midnight before I bear to leave my TV.

heavy eyebag ! :( All because of school !


For some of you, house visiting to you all is also a day for all of us to catch up with our cousins but I guess not for me.
I just don't really communicate with them, probably there are no common topics ?
Normally, i will stick to my mum.

Chinese New Year Day 1















First time wearing long dress ! :D Hope it won't look weird on me.


Wake up in the late morning and prepared to go my relative place.
First of the day will always be my Father's side.
Reached there and have our lunch then waited for time to pass before we headed off to a temple near Paya Lebar.


We went to temple to pray for our pass away grandfather and also my mum's side grandma and grandpa.
After praying, we will have to walk one long stretch, all the way to take a bus to my mum's relative house.




my niece ! so cute right ! envy their healthy and smooth baby skin !!












Baby came to find me when I reach my mum's relative house for a while.
My dad's relative had seen him before but not my mum's relative.
First time i brought my boyfriend to my relative place, probably this time really can feel it is going to be really stable. :)

Had my dinner at there before I went off with baby to WeiAn's house.
It had also been a routine since 3 years back i guess ?
Then ate the 3rd meal which is steamboat again !
Everybody grow fat during CNY right ??? I hate it ! How i wish my weight will drop while eating more !






With flash look like fishball.


without flash look like tang yuan ! :D






Yinjie Kor


Went home around 12plus while they went to drink.
This year, i miss out taking many photos ! Probably i am too lazy to take out camera?
I did not took picture with my whole family and did not took a group picture together with Yinjie they all !!! :(

No comments: