www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, May 13, 2013

Taiwan - Day 3

Taiwan - Day 3

Morning! Yes, early morning cause I am trying my luck to catch the sunrise however it was too foggy that I can't even see any buildings.
After having our breakfast, we went back to our rooms to wait for our driver to pick us up. At this time, the sky is much clearer and I was amazed with the scenery. I can't stop taking photos of this spectacular view.










Long day ahead with Mr Gu, our driver of the day. I decided to book Mr&Mrs Gu as they are being highly recommended in many forums for Taroko Gorge tour. My itinerary for the day will start from Cingjing  武嶺→合歡山→大禹嶺→碧綠神木→天祥→慈母橋→燕子口→長春祠→砂卡礑步道→七星潭 then end our day at Hualien Sunrise B&B.
Although I really don't like to follow tour but I really recommend to find a good driver if you are heading to Taroko Gorge as the mountain areas are quite narrow so you definitely need a skillful driver to make sure your safety.
 




 



Sadly, is too foggy that I couldn't see the beautiful scenery @ He Huan Shan



Only cherry blossom tree left in Taroko Gorge



Weather was super cold, we stop by this tea-house to have some hot black tea



Peach Honey











Mr Gu then drove us to have our lunch before we continue the rest of Taroko Gorge. Simply enjoying the fresh air and beautiful scenery up in the mountain, the time taken to travel up is all worth it.
Continuing our itinerary with 慈母橋→燕子口→長春祠→砂卡礑步道→七星潭.

























 




 

















 






 











First time took so much photos with mummy and daddy, thanks to Mr Gu! Sadly, my brothers couldn't make it for this trip or else there will be a full family photo.

Finally we finish the whole tour in Taroko Gorge and proceeded to Qingshui Cliff 清水斷崖 which I requested from Mr Gu to bring us there. I heard pretty good reviews about how beautiful the seaview are.
Mr Gu brought us there since there's still time and he did not even charge us extra which most other drivers will do that for any additional trip. I really recommend you guys to visit Qingshui Cliff, the seaview is simply gorgeous and worth visiting!


 







I was telling Mr Gu that I heard Zheng Ji Mochi 曾記麻糬 have the best mochi/muah chee and they only have shops in Hualien and asked for location. Instead, he offered to send us there so I could get all the yummy peanut mochi! Their mochi is super nice and have really good texture! After getting mochi, we headed to our last destination - Qi Xing Tan 七星潭.


Super cold and windy!
 


Before Mr Zeng sent us to our minsu, Sunrise B&B, he actually recommended us to try this 炸蛋葱油饼 Zha Dan Cong You Bing that Hualien have the best. He say the queue is always long so he actually called them and reserved for us to tried. Omg is freaking good! Normally I don't like to have watery egg yolk but this time I actually manage to finish all.



I am really thankful to have such a good driver for our half day tour. You can book Mr Zeng and Ms Gu @ 0935-083682 or email them @ mom88168@yahoo.com.tw. We then checked in to Sunrise B&B before heading out to ZiYou street for shopping.

So sweet of them to give us 2 double bed since it's available. Finally a big bed for myself.





Famous Gong Zheng Bao Zi
It's totally not worth shopping in Zi You Street, I didn't get anything there but manage to try the famous bao zi. After that we cabbed to Zi Qiang night market 自强夜市 for food and below are those street food that highly recommended when you are at Zi Qiang. Ended our day early at Zi Qiang night market as we will need to be awake early the following day to catch the train to Taipei. 
1. 蔣家創意官財板





2. 第一家烤肉




3. 吉立果汁

No comments: