www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, April 05, 2010




I am here to update my blog ! Wee~ is my off day today.
I went to AMK for some casting.
after that met Toby and walked around then went to Bugis for shopping.
But is not really comfortable to shop when there is a guy around.
So end up i did'nt really get to shop.

I went to have my lunch at LongJohnSilver then Gary, Littat and Andy came to find me.
Met them and walked tgt for a while.
After that i received a message from my dearest Girlfriend whether i am free to meet up.
Luckily my tuition was canceled so of course i met her after she prepared !



She came to Bugis to meet me while the rest went off.
Accompanied her to buy the things she want get and i bought a pair of nude heels.
I guess i should really control myself on buying shoe. My whole shoerack is already full and all my heels have to be placed in the shoe box and stack it.
Is going to be 20pairs of shoes soon which include my flats, heels, wedges, covered shoe.....





We went to have dessert at the shop that it was also Baobao who intro me for the yummy dessert.
After dessert, we went back to Tampines and watched a movie, "Just Another Pandora Box"
Is a funny show though.
After movie, we went to chill at Starbuck and added with all the gossips and updates.
went back home around 12plus.













Girlfriend gave me this keychain which is DIY from her ! Is rare one ! =DDD
Love it, thanks a lot my dear !




























No comments: