www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 08, 2010




Its my off day !
I went back to my ex school to take my O level cert together with Jasmine and the two Charmaine.
We went to find some teachers too.
I miss my secondary school somehow. =D





After taking my cert, i went to Tampines Mall with Jasmine to catch a movie.
We watched "Future X-Cop". The show is not bad just that feel like it ended too fast.
after movie, we have our lunch at Ajisen Ramen while Joanna came to find us too.
we walked around at Tampines and it was so boring so we ended up going Bugis.





I bought one dress, two top, one bottom and earrings.
we shopped all the way to 7plus.
we went to take bus around 9pm and headed back home.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi babe, can i know where did you get your ribbon bracelet and heels? ^^ Stay Pretty!

Serene said...

The ribbon bracelet i bought at Marina Square. I not sure the shop name but is on the second level and it sell quite a lot of accessories.
The heels i bought it at CK.
=DD Takecares !