www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, April 30, 2010

I am now finally feeling better at least.
From my previous post which i was sick from last thursday and i had not been going to school till today.
Will be going back to school on the Monday.

I had been having fever up & down for that one week.
I went to hospital once for check up. The next day, my parents called ambulance to bring me to hospital another time because i was feeling giddy and nausea.
They were supposed to let me stay in hospital but the doctor gave me an injection from stop vomiting and say i could rest at home.

For that one week, i really struggle hoping to recover from my sick.
I had seen 4 different doctors. Went to different clinic and lastly to hospital. Having 4 medical certificate.
I was supposed to meet someone yesterday but i could'nt make it, i tried my best to ask and lied to my parents but the answer i get was just a no.
I was supposed to work for Marie France Roadshow this weekend but my parents told me to cancel it because i am still weak.
I missed total of 7days of school and i guess is a lot for me to catch up with.

Because of my sick, it make me feel damn terrible. Sometime i feel like fainting. Sometime the vomiting feeling can't make me stop crying. Sometime i am shivering till i could not even control it to stop. Sometime i just hope i won't keep having fever. I seriously hate it. Why must i have to sick so long and everything turn out to be more sad for me. There is nothing i am able to control already.

The days i was sick had been too long, too long to even mend those stuff that i want do. Everything turn out to be late. If i can choose i will never want it to be sick.
Anyway i will be back to update my blog though. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yr english is bad, better polish it up in macdonald

Serene said...

=( I know you are MrKok ! Only you know i go there tuition.