www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I went to work and i was kind of tiring waking up at 11am almost everyday.
But at least time flies because i got a good and friendly colleague working with me so i would not be boring at all.
I got tons of stuff chatting with her and never ending. =X

I ended work at 7pm today and went to Taka to my pay.
Then headed down to Katong to meet Yinjie, Weiboon, Caibao, FengFeng and Felicia.
While on my way down, i received Joanna's call.
I was so worried for her especially when she was crying.
I even feel like crying too because it was like so terrible feeling.
I tried my best to help anything for her that i could help.
Hope that this time her decision can be really stable.

Met Yinjie they all to Waraku for dinner.
I was stunt when they served us the dishes ! It was like big bowls, plates and glasses. Everything look so big but the serving size of the food was still alright.
After dinner, i went back home !

















No comments: