www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I had been neglecting my blog due to school and also being sick !
I was having fever at 39degrees and did not went to school on thursday and friday !!
It seems that many people are sick nowadays.
Yesterday was damn terrible but luckily my aunty came my house to cure my vomiting feeling.
I was crying due to the unbearable feeling. Hate it !
Chinese medicine is better than western medicine though. Although it taste damn disgusting but at least i am feeling alright now.






photos credited to keith

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi, isit possible to buy that pair of heels for me? (: I'd transfer you the $ and postage fee and addtional costs for the heels their really nice but i couldn't find them ):

Serene said...

Hey, you transfer to me already ? I have to go check is there any pair of it first then i let you know bah.
You can email me to see how bah.

Anonymous said...

I dont have your acc number >: i'd mail you (:? Thanks babe!