www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 03, 2010


Biore is your only choice for the best makeup remover !
Not because it is No 1 in Japan & Singapore which mean the best but because once you try it, you will know its the best !
Spend your money more on makeup remover rather than skincare product because it is more important to cleanse of your makeup thoroughly.


With Biore, i don't have to worry for clogging pores or oil seed on my face, i don't have to waste my time wiping my makeup because it just take a few wipes and is done !
I enjoy the non-oily feel and give my skin the utmost care & concern !
Now, i can apply makeup everyday and look good every time when i step out of my house because removing makeup won't hurt my eyelid anymore nor make my eyelashes drop!
No more laziness, no more clogging pores, no more oily skin

I love the way when i can look good everyday, i love the way how Biore makeup remover takecare of my skin , I love the way when my skin is flawless & smooth.
AND OF COURSE, I LOVE BIORE MAKEUP REMOVER !

If you still not yet try out this Biore makeup remover, then what are you waiting for ?
Purchase it at Watsons, Guardian and selected supermaket.
Or try the sample pack first at >>>> TheSampleStore




Anyway you can look at my review on Biore make up remover >> here !

2 comments:

Shalyn said...

Hi Serene!
i came across your blog in belumni.
I like your photos!
how did you join belumni contest?

Hope you be the winner k!
i voted for you!

Serene said...

Hi Shalyn,

Is nice to hear from you. =)
Thanks!
The person in charge actually emailed me for an interview with them so i was in belumni contest.

I hope so too. =) ask your friend around to help me vote also can.
Takecare babe.
And do make more comments regarding my blog post. =)