www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, November 19, 2010


photos credited to Mark Ouyang


Life are just so boring right ?
Because everybody have to either work or study ?
The most play and have fun for few months but not for years unless you are from a rich families !
I did feel tired studying at times, but still i know i have to study because is important to have a certificate in Singapore.

Is hard to get a good pay full time job without a cert.
But even with a Diploma will only earn about a $2k.
Enough ? I am still not really sure whether i am enough with that amount because i know girls love to shop !
Probably a degree or master or.... cert will be the best but studies to me is not as easy as those smart guys and girls out there.

Envy those who are smart since they are young !
Sometimes, even i felt tired of school, i know i still have to hold on to it because when the time you start work then you will really miss school !
Working life is more hectic i guess ? But one good point is $$ =)

Ok, Enough of my nagging !
Can't wait for tomorrow because i am going to try out quite a lot of new theme for my photoshoot. Hopefully everything will come out nice !!
&& I miss my boyfriend and shopping spree with all my beloved friends !



Redeem your FREE SAMPLE KIT NOW !
Click below

No comments: