www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Was working for Standard Chartered Bank from Friday to Sunday with 3 girls.
4hours each day just to distribute flyers for them. Good pay and easy job ! =D
Our lunch break is own time own target too !!!

As for Friday, a lot stuffs screwed up and we actually sit in the bank for 4hours doing nothing and get paid !
After that, met up with Yinjie, Ben and Weian after my work.
Baby came after his work to find me too !










Then we walked around and went to have dinner at Waraku Casual Dining.
I ate Ebi Cream Udon ! Is so creamy ! Although it taste great but i still prefer Prawn Carbonara from Pasta De Waraku as their noodles is spaghetti type.


Thanks baby for accompanying me even after his tiring work.
I love him so much ! He is always there to care for me !
He don't mind to be tired but just want to see me and accompany me.
Such a sweet boyfriend ! =D













Saturday,
After that, I went to Anime Festival after my event since i was working at Suntec too.
Thanks Stevie for the media pass to go in and Mark for bringing me around to explore the place.
Only knew that there is Maid Cafe but didn't know that there is Butler Cafe too until i went in.
Wondering is those guys inside really handsome ? Haha !
Butler Cafe queue is actually longer than Maid Cafe when i was at the place.










credited to Keith


Everybody is like wearing cosplay walking around. Look so cool !
Took some pictures at Stevie, Keith and Andy's working booth.
Thanks them for the nice pictures as there are photo printer so they actually print out those photos i took. Support Canon ! haha.
Saw Shuhui at there too, they were almost the same work like what Stevie they all did just that is a smaller photo printer !

And then went to East Coast Chalet because is Weian's girlfriend birthday and almost all Chaichee people went! Thanks baby to went there earlier and help them to bring stuffs there.
I really enjoyed my time there, its so long since almost all of them appeared together.
Went off around 2am because i need to work the next day.


















Sunday,
After work, went to find baby at his workplace.
Have lunch with him before i went off for my tuition.
Didn't get to go chalet today because of my tuition.
But my kor they all actually having fun at there ! =(
Hopefully there is another time that all of them will be going out together!

No comments: