www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Woke up early in the morning to take care of my friends at their photoshoot !
First time standing there seeing my friend having photoshoot seems cool but is irritating when you ended up feeding the mosquitoes !
Took a few shots for a blogshop too.
Saw ShuHui at Fort Canning too~





Caren and Felicia. Credit to Keith


After photoshoot, my friends went to work while I went to eat with the rest at Funan.
Then is time for my actual shoot. Trying out different theme this time !
Is in the hotel ! Is my first time having photoshoot in the hotel, but don't misunderstand about the theme i am doing !
Of course i can't do anything over my limit if not my boyfriend will be making noise ! hahaha !

Not only one theme but is about 5 to 6 theme i guess ? can't really remember too !
Don't want to disclose the theme that i taken, so you all should see my blog often because i will be posting up my photoshoot photos soon ~
I actually shoot for about 4 to 5 hours i guess ?

Finally went to have dinner when my stomach is growling !
And is the best Bah Ku Teh i had ever taste before !
Heard before the Bah Ku Teh at Joo Chiat Rd ? Is really nice and is refillable !
Didn't took any pictures at there because i was crazy over drinking the soup ! =X
After that, went to Orchard and find my dear baby.


I shall let you have a sneak preview ! Haha
one of theme that i shoot.

No comments: