www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, November 08, 2010

DAY 1 @ Mettle Games 2010

Applied ZA sunblock before going out!









Met up with Janet and headed to F1 pit stop for our event.
I was situated to work at the drift area where there are many car stunt.
A lot of cool action sports were there !
Like wakeboarding, drag race, bike race, boxing, muay thai.....
Worked from 10am to 6pm and i really felt tired due to the long day of standing with my boots !







TzeWen


TzeWen. Me. Rae. Janet




Credit to Luther


Janet is so tall ! *Envy






Together with our lovely organiser, Fiona ! =)


Credited to Mark Ouyang =)


Janet. Me. TzeWen










Met my dear boyfriend after my work.
Went to Singapore Expo and was suppose to buy things at Robinson Fair but the queue seems to be so so so so long that both of us were lazy to queue up just to buy some small stuff.
Headed back home after that. I was too tired to shop at all.

No comments: