www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Korea - Day 2

Korea - Day 2 (25-31Mar2012)

ORANGE FRUIT FARM

Cherry Blossom is still not the season yet, which means all the sightseeing for cherry blossom will be cancelled!
Therefore our tour guide added in this additional place for us.

However, it is also not orange season too! The oranges in the farm were mixed with fake and real oranges just to allow tourist for photo taking.
Lastly before we continued to our next visit, everyone were crazily purchasing Jeju Chocolates/ Rice Crackers as it only cost $10 for 3 boxes.







SEONGSAN ILCHULBONG (SUNRISE PEAK)

Its time to do some exercise, climbing up to the summit of Seongsan Ilchulbong!
This is the first time in my life to climb mountain as its not really interesting to me but this time I am with the tour so all the activities will have to follow.
I didn't regret climbing this mountain just for the best scenery view that i had ever seen.
Its tiring climbing up the mountain! Only half of the mountain, I started feeling exhausted just like I had went for a run.

We were the last to reach the summit exclude those elderly who didn't climb up the mountain.
Mummy was fatigue when we reached the summit and she feel like she couldn't breathe. We rested a while before we start getting down. Luckily nothing happened to mummy if not I would not know what to do when we were all on the summit.

Reaching the summit was a great feeling but when the thought of getting down the mountain come to my mind, seriously make me feel dead. Additionally, when you know that you have to rush down quickly just because I am with tour and there is limited time! I could not even stay a lil longer just to enjoy this scenery view.
Oh ya, surprisingly we didn't perspire at all throughout climbing the mountain as it was seriously too cold up there. 10 degree Celsius and below!!


























TRICK ART MUSEUM 

When I first heard about it while purchasing our tour package, I was already excited to visit this museum! This is first museum in Korea showing optical illusion act. Exhibitions on walls and floors are rendered in 3D but in actual fact all the paintings are in 2D. Each painting looks differently when you look at different angles or spots, its an interesting place for photo-taking!




















I know i am bad, I chose the left side because it make me look tall! hahaha







oops, not good enough, can see my both leg
Time for ice cream again! Shiok feeling when you having it during cold weather!



LUNCH TIME~


Rice Wine

Time to BBQ meat! Whats great? Is free topping up meat! Not sure is it because we were with tour.

TEDDY BEAR MUSEUM

You can find all sorts of teddy bears in this museum, a great place for teddy bear lovers. However, I am not a crazy fans of teddy bear. Its a good experience though as you can see Swarovski and Louis Vuitton teddy bears in this museum. 



A free gift from teddy bear museum~







Have you watch this Korean drama before? 






Swarovski Teddy Bear
LOUIS VUITTON Teddy Bear! 




Didn't buy anything from this teddy bear gift shop, is quite expensive. 

PACIFIC LAND 

At this place, you will see impressive performance from Monkey, Sea Lion and Dolphins! The Monkey performance attracted me the most as they can do over 20 different entertaining performance like pull up, sit up, playing drum and many more..


Monkey Pull Up
Sit Up
Walking with stick
Time for them to play music











PACIFIC MARINA YACHT

Time to enjoy the great fresh air~ Yatching and fishing.
Although this is not my first time on yacht but at least the scenery view are much more beautiful!
We were first told that we will be served with sashimi while purchasing our tour package, but sadly when we were there, we were only served with beverage, snacks, shellfish and soup. Disappointing! I want to eat fresh sashimi!

















DINNER TIME!

Steamboat for dinner~
Back to Jeju Pacific Hotel after our dinner and its the last day staying in Jeju! Will be boarding plane the next day back to Seoul~

No comments: