www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Korea - Day 4

Korea Trip - 4 (25-31Mar2012)

Had our breakfast at the resort restaurant before proceeding to the first stop.



Although didn't get to experience snowing but at least I touched snow :D




ATV Ride
First stop is ATV ride and I was totally not interested at the start but afterall its quite fun!






Second Stop (no ideas what this place is called)











Lunch time~


Daemyung Resort Sorak - Aquaworld (Hot Spring)
It's my first time trying out hot spring! I really love it especially when I always bath with hot water.

Sauna @ 83 degree. Did went in awhile and couldn't bear with the heat. 
Outdoor hot spring, you really have to rush inside during cold weather as you will be only wearing swimwear!


Event bath - Lemon! I hope to try the Green Tea too!

Such a great service provided by them! - Skincare & haircare products!
Enjoying the famous Korea Banana Milk after hot spring! :)
Dinner time~



Last stop was a last minute add on as all of us would like to enjoy some of the korean street food so our tour guide brought us to this places near our hotel. However, I guess she misunderstood cause this place seems more like a market selling seafood. 



Tried the tempura fried prawn since so many stalls were selling. It was really fresh!






Checking in our hotel and we checked with our photographer about fried chicken as we heard that Korean fried chicken is really good. He recommended to us a stall nearby but afraid that we might get lost, so he offered his help to accompany us. It was really sweet of him to use his rest time to accompany us. 
The weather was pretty cold in the night so my parents are not willing to leave the hotel. 
I ended up went with the other 2 who were in the tour group and it was really great to know them. 
Class 300 Hotel: the best hotel among all the stay in Korea. 




Our tour photographer, he is really helpful!
Taste really yummy! I takeaway for my parents too and they really love it and it was a great match with the sweet radish too. 

No comments: