www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, April 20, 2012

Korea - Day 7

Korea - Day 7 (25-31Mar2012)

Last day in Korea, I wish I could extend the trip as I didn't explore enough.
Had our breakfast in the same place as yesterday so I decided not to eat instead.
After breakfast, we went to GyeongBokGung Palace in Seoul. It was a really big palace.

Need to rest my eyes as I did not had enough sleep so a spectacles will be more comfortable :)













Mr Kwon Kim.







Next, we proceed to Sinchon for the last shopping.
It's somehow similar to myeongdong but smaller, manage to shop some clothes at there as well.


Last meal in Korea.


Time to fly back to Singapore. Conclude for my whole trip, I am really happy to meet new friends but upset that some places are waste of time. I guess I will not want to go with tour again although it really save a lot troubles from researching and planning plus transport around.
Glad to know them!
Hope to see you soon, Kwon Kim. 


All the snacks I bought in Korea~


Topped up my skincare.

No comments: