www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, April 16, 2012

Korea - Day 5

Korea - Day 5 (25-31Mar2012)

As usual, we had our breakfast in the hotel before heading to the first stop.



Yeoju Premium Outlet
To be frank, here is really bored to me as I don't intend to get any branded stuffs.
Dislike going with tour as I have to go along their itinerary and sometimes I don't even remember where is the places I went.



STRAWBERRY Farm! 
Korea strawberries are quite popular with their quality, and so we were there to pluck our own and have the fresh strawberries. I can't deny, it's really SWEET!






Learn how to make your own Kimchi, although is kind of useless to me as it only teach you the way how they spread the chilli onto the cabbage. The main thing is to learn how to make the chilli instead.




Kimchi teacher :)

Tadah~ We are done with our kimchi! 

So cute of him, joking around and trying to take a photo together. 

FINALLY we are reaching Seoul!
First stop @ Seoul will be our lunch and we had Ginseng Chicken Soup! :D


Ginseng Chicken with Abalone

 Next up, the history and process of seaweed making.


Interesting food - Seaweed Chocolates

After purchasing all the seaweeds, time for photos!
AND with us wearing Korean traditional costume - Hanbok. I really love their costumes, probably watched too much of Korean drama.















SHOPPING TIME - DOOTA Shopping Mall @ Dong Dae Mun
Finally what I am awaiting, is to shop in Seoul but sadly it's not cheap shopping in Doota and I was kind of disappointed but the quality is there. The tour guide told us that Doota sell everything made in Korea unlike other shopping malls. The clothes are mostly thick wear or long sleeves which will not even wear it in Singapore. Luckily still manage to find some clothes that might still be suitable. 



Dinner - Korean BBQ!! :D 



After dinner, went to our hotel to check in around 8pm. 
Definitely, I won't want to rest in the hotel so early so decided to go out with the other 2 friends from the tour group. We checked with the photographer, Kwon Kim whether how can we travel to Hongdae and he ended up brought us there since he stayed nearby. He is really good to us and concern for our safety, in the end we walked around together at Hongdae for shopping and have some drinks before heading back to hotel. I am really glad to met Kwon Kim or else it might not be that easy for us to travel around. 

Hello Kitty Cafe @ Hongdae! Much more better compare to Taiwan.





Everywhere is flooded with hello kitty even in the restroom

With the other 2 friends in the tour group



Standard combination for korean - Soju & Beer

I love the match of this desserts (strawberry milk with fruits) with alcohol! It's really refreshing!

Of course not forget the yummy Fried Chicken!

I am glad I have them to hang out with me at night. And Kwon Kim even taught us some  Korean drinking games.

Cheers for the fruitful day in Seoul :)

No comments: