www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hong Kong - Day 1

Hong Kong - Day 1 (11-16 Oct 2012)

Arrived at Hong Kong in the evening and took the express train to city.
Stayed at Mini Hotel at Central this time round, as it is the cheapest and cleanliness compared to the rest.
I guess it was a peak period as most of the hotel my friends recommended which was suppose not to be expensive were all overpriced.
dearest gf came to send me off :)





Therefore, I decided with Mini Hotel @ Central which I find location wise is reasonable just that you have to climb up a long stairs. At least there's quite a few famous food stall nearby and also Lan Kwai Fong for those who love drinking.
The room is the smallest I ever stayed before and bed is a super single size rather than queen bed but I didn't mind a small room for the cleanliness as it is up to my standard.






After checking in the hotel, we went to have our dinner at Yung Kee restaurant 鏞記酒家 which are famous in their roast goose. I heard normally there are long queues however we were really late when arrive at the restaurant so it was quite empty instead.





Went to Lan Kwai Fong for a walk instead of drinking before returning back to hotel for rest.
I was tempted to try their clubs but then my dear wore shorts and slippers so we were not allowed to enter.
Had already visited a few countries but have never tried any of the clubs before, probably next time when I really have the time.




Spotted Hong Kong models @ Lan Kwai Fong

No comments: