www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, October 26, 2012

Hong Kong - Day 6

Hong Kong - Day 6 (11-16Oct2012)

Decided to have a last minute shopping in Mong Kok before I say goodbye to Hong Kong.
However being too early, we went to have our breakfast at one of the traditional stall nearby.
Yes, its my favorite Soup Noodle with Fish Balls and Fish Cakes. It was quite a standard dishes I had ordered throughout my trip.
My love







We continued with shopping at Agryle Centre and then had some desserts at Hui Lau Shan before returning to Central. I love their mango desserts!!!!



Back to Central quite early, so there's still a few hours more before the taxi driver arrives to fetch us to Airport.
Therefore we walked around at our hotel nearby and bought the famous Tai Cheong egg tarts.
Regretted didn't make a visit to Ocean Park and shouldn't have spent all days on shopping, 6days for Hong Kong was kinda too many days for us.




Mini Hotel Central Lobby


No comments: