www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

i guess nobody understand me, even i dont understand myself.
trying, trying and trying. but its still impossible. aint i stupid ?
when will i wake up ?

today went to watch movie, "Transformer"
and had my lunch at Pastamania.
i didnt took any pictures at all today. =)
headed back home about 8plus.

I am sorry that i didnt went down, sorry to disappoint you all.
just hope that you all will understand bah. Sorry, sorry and sorry.

wondering when will i have all the freedom that i can go out anytime i want, reach home anytime i want.
when will my dad wont shout or scold at me when i tell him nicely that i want to go out during midnight.
and everytime he scold there is always the same phrase, "you always want to make me die", somehow i felt its just a small thing yet he is making it big. Hais. sometime when i am feeling upset, i just cant share with my parents because i don't want them to worried and don't want them to say a lot, i have to act that i am happy whenever i at home, its tired though.
life is bored.

No comments: