www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009




Today is my last two days of work !!!
since last time till now, i guess i had become more slack during working.
after my work actually rushing down to Plaza Singapura
but Tricia and Shawn were at Parkway and they asked me to accompany them for dinner
went to mcdonald and find them.
and they were with some other people too, almost all from Elson's Fansclub.
after that Elson joined us awhile too.
Me. Shawn. Tricia. Elson
finish dinner and headed to the stage at Parkway because Elson have his performing.
then Tricia, Shawn and I wanted to sit down so we eventually sit at the Fish&Co and bought the Warm Chocolate with Ice Cream to share. & is YUMMY !!

SHAWN

after that down to Mos Burger after Elson's performance.
chit chat a while and give us his singles CD, Thanks a lot =)
Tricia, Shawn and I went off earlier around 8 plus.
Elson.

Candid by shawn !


the 3 crazy ? hahas. with them around i will also laugh like sot. =)



i cabbed down to Plaza Singapura to meet Rainie's Fansclub people for meeting.



Rainie is coming Singapore ~~ 1st AUGUST
after that Kensuke drove me and Eileen to Changi Airport to check something.
& thank him for sending me home !!!!

No comments: