www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 26, 2009




LAST DAY OF WORK !
I GONNA MISS ALL MY COLLEAGUES !
i love this job because i got a very understand, kind and caring boss and a lot of friendly colleague and it is fun to play with the kids.

quit this job because i have to prepare my O level already ! or it will be really too late !
and now i dont have extra cash already !!!
even my math teacher keep tell me dont work too ! i have to rush all my studies for now onward.

today worked from 12-9pm, one hour more than usual time because is also last day sales at Isetan !
i sold 3pairs of Heelys~
had been busy searching for my Ez roller during work because the kids like to play and ride far away.
but still i love the job because its fun to play with the kids there, kids are so adorable =)

guess there will be one more last time i am going to head down to Isetan to return my badge.
hopefully there will be a chance to work back this job after my O level ~

No comments: